Wednesday, November 18, 2009

*{Color Me Happy}* Fort Irwin Photographer

I just hung up from a client for this weekend and we were discussing how I felt about clothing choices and color. I.LOVE.COLOR! Seriously, I know it may be hard for some people to sway away from having the whole family in jeans and a white shirt; however, check out what color can do for an image! This family rocked the colors and it adds such a visual *POW* to an image!






What I always recommend to my clients when figuring out what to wear for a session is this:
MOM...you get to have the most fun out of everyone. YOU get to choose the outfit that YOU feel fabulous in. Pick something that you feel rockin' in and then coordinate everyone else around YOU! Yes, I said that! You get to dictate the session based on your outfit! And just choose complimentary colors. Everyone does not have to be in the same color! So mom, go have fun scouring those JCrew and Anthropologie catalogs for that ideal outfit. You deserve it; think about how often you go out shopping for your children and come home with nothing for yourself. I TOLD YOU! So go spoil yourself on one fun outfit...and everything else will fall into place. I promise! Scour those sales racks first...you never know what gem you will find. I am the queen of finding steals on the sales rack! And don't forget the accessories ladies!

Until Next Time,
m ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great post with a great idea : ) Dress around the Mama! Perfect advice!