Tuesday, November 17, 2009

*{My Lovely Lakebed...}* Murrieta Family Photographer

So the lovely lakebed is becoming a very popular destination for sessions! Now I understand families here at Fort Irwin wanting to experience the madness of it all because it is the ultimate family memory for their time here in the desert. But it has become so popular that this family from Murrieta drove ALL.THE.WAY. to the desert just so they could partake in the fun as well!

Now this was no simple session. I am not exaggerating when I tell you we battled 60+mph winds out there. Most photographers would have probably bailed and rescheduled for another date, but not me! I mean first of all, this fabulous family was driving a good 2 hours just to get here!! And secondly, I knew that wind is *amazing* in photographs. How boring to have your hair so perfectly still, right?! And boy, was I right! Check these girls out; super troopers braving the wind! And dad has a quick set of feet on him as well...at one point the kite accidentally got away and I was at peace knowing it was probably gone forever. But then dad came bolting down the lakebed chasing a kite that was just purely out of control. However, he was successful and saved the kite! Thanks again!

So here are some pics of the fun I had with the girls!
Enjoy!
-m









8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, magical, I love these! I want to come to the Lakebed too!

tasha g said...

Just gorgeous... way to work the elements!

Monica Brown said...

love these!

tara k said...

absolutely beautiful, michelle! that location is unbelievable...so cool. gorgeous work with these little sweeties!

GladysJem said...

These girls are the future of anthropologie. I love it. I also love Priscilla Ahn :)

erinlitteral said...

I LOVE THESE.... adorable girls..

Anonymous said...

holy incredibleness!!!!!!! the second one is my favorite, but there are so many good ones! wow!
-Kim

Unknown said...

These girls are SO beautiful! And your pictures of them are amazing. And the wind and the location are too perfect! : )