Friday, November 20, 2009

*{Merry Christmas To You}* Temecula CA Photographer

So I met up with the *B* Family in Old Town Temecula this past week to grab some very important photos.

It is always fun to see how people find me to book a session! So here it is...Mr. B's sister lives in Florida and found me on my friend's blog. Knowing that Mr. B is preparing to deploy soon, she thought it would be the most perfect Christmas gift for their family. So she contacted me, we set everything up, and I had a blast shooting her brother's family! Seriously, that is the most awesome gift ever! It's not like a Snuggie that will be in next year's garage sale!

So we wandered around Old Town and even stopped for a gelato at the end! I think that was a hit for the kiddos...

So here are some pics of this wonderful family. And Mr. B, you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you enter this deployment. It is because of families like this, that we are all able to live in such a wonderful country and sleep soundly at night. Thank you for everything you do and everything your family sacrifices.

Until Next Time,
m







7 comments:

Unknown said...

What gorgeous pictures! I came over to visit because I saw your comment on Jasmine Star's blog. So jealous that you got to go to the workshop!

I love your pictures. They are perfect! I know the family had to be thrilled!

Michelle O said...

Thanks so much! The workshop was so wonderful...and J* is seriously as genuine as you think she is from knowing her online! They were awesome! And thanks for the kudos!

Mary Marantz said...

so cute!! i love these!!

Sarah said...

Michelle,

It's Mr.B's Sister...
I love, love, love them all!
Thank you so much for capturing the spirit of my family.

Thank you again,
Sarah

GladysJem said...

The 1st one is so cute. Love that little boy. I also like the 6th one down. Great job Michelle my belle!

jlowe said...

oh my gosh - these are gorgeous! as are all your other posts! will you come to maryland and photograph my family?!i'm sorry i have been neglectful in viewing/commenting....but you know i am always here looking!! love your stuff and SOOOOO jealous that you went to Jasmine's workshop! wanna hear all about it!!! big hugs!

Trina Scanapico said...

These are amazing! Looks like a fun family! #4 is my fav!