Friday, November 6, 2009

*{Top Three Favorites of the Week}*

So you know how I am...when I find something I love, I'm dying to share it with everyone. So I picked three things that have taken my life by storm this week (okay, I may be a bit dramatic as well)!

HOLLA!!!!! The red cups are back at Starbucks! Seriously, how can that not put someone in the best holiday spirit...red cups and a Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha?! I am going to completely blame my coffee addiction on being stationed at Fort Lewis, WA for a few years. IT.RAINED.ALL.THE.TIME. And I froze my butt off for 9 months out of each year...it was the only logical solution; not to mention there was a coffee shop on each corner! But since we have moved away, I haven't been able to kick my coffee shop addiction. So when you get that nice warm red cup in your hands, think of me!

Okay, are these not the boots to die for?! These are the Frye Boots that I am just utterly drooling over. I can't look at another pair because they just never seem to measure up to these boots. I first spotted them inside Tangerine in Temecula and once I slipped them on, my world would never be the same. I *will* have these boots one day...I'll just keep saving my pennies until then! Seriously...you could rock these boots with so many things...leggings, a dress, jeans...the possibilities are endless!!


All you photographers out there, this is something you must check out. I love using Totally Rad Actions, and Doug, the creator, is an absolute Photoshop genius! And TRA has started BlogTalk Radio TRA Interviews! They interview the best of the best in the industry and they go through the nuts and bolts of their business. I listen to an interview a day (trying to catch up) while I walk my 5K's in the mornings. It makes the time fly by, I'm working out, AND I am learning tricks and tips to my my business that much better. So you will have to check it out! The latest one is an interview by the lovely Boutwells. Trust me, they are awesome...it should be a good one!

Have a fabulous weekend!!
m

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

I'm in love with all your favs too!! Frye boots are to die for! :)

GladysJem said...

Michelle. Seriously, I have a coffee addiction too. I went to Starbucks the other day and squeeled at the sight of their red cups, and almost died over my gingerbread latte. amen to you and your coffee addiction sister. i'm there with you ;)

Unknown said...

I never saw you gave our store a shout out, thanks! Tangerine.

www.shoptangerine.com
www.craigglaspell.com