Monday, May 19, 2008

*{Cup of Michelle...TOMORROW!!}*

Hey there!
Just a quick post to all my lovely blog-stalkers that I adore so much (I'm serious)!!

Just wanted to put out a quick reminder that I will see you tomorrow night (Tuesday, May 20th) at Forza Coffee shop in Dupont (on Wilmington). We will meet up there at 6:30pm...I figure I may even be there by 6:15ish if you want to come early (McLain) :)

I can't wait to see you all and put some faces to names! So look for me...you'll know me from my blog banner!

So bring your questions...I can't wait to "talk shop"!

See ya tomorrow night!
Michelle :)

3 comments:

Trina Scanapico said...

yeah! I'm so excited...especially to be baby-free for a bit! :-)

Silver said...

I hope to make it. I have to pick my cousin up from the airport at 6;-( I will try my best to get back in time, i will be devistated if i miss this!
-Silver

Anonymous said...

Really wanted to come and join in the fun, but will not be able to afterall. Must tend to another engagement...Wishing you all a fabulous evening! :o)