Thursday, May 29, 2008

*{The ~H~ Family}*

I saw Mrs. H yesterday and she confessed to stalking the blog for her peek! So I thought I better get on here a.s.a.p! I had a lot of fun with this family...their boys are "all boy"! Coming from a house where I only have girls, and growing up had no brothers, it is so funny to watch the difference...we were in the garage pounding away with dad's tools, playing with frogs, skateboarding, etc! Here are some fun photos from our messing around...

Remember, you may click on the images to enlarge a bit!~

This image below is proofed as a 10x20...would that not look awesome stretched across in a frame above dad's tool chest?!



Enjoy! And I better run...last time I blogged, I turned around when I was done with my entry and my daughter had drawn all over her body...I still don't know where the pen is that she used! So back to my kiddos for the time-being!

Until next time,
m

6 comments:

Josh said...

I love the tool shot! Boys are definitely a whole different breed than little girls:)

erinlitteral said...

Those are great, authentic shots. Love the idea of just shooting around the house.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I also love how you shot around the house!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE!! I will take one of each!

Michelle O said...

YEA! Dawn...I am so happy you figured out the comments section! I can't wait to get all my "dawn mail" now!! :)

Trina Scanapico said...

I just found the family feet-y picture you were talking about...it's so cute! Makes me want to go find a lifeguard tower...hehe