Tuesday, May 6, 2008

*{We Take a Break from Regular Broadcasting...}*



Hey there my fellow bloggers!


Just thought I'd post a couple photos that I edited last night...This little guy was so itsy-bitsy! He is so precious! And I just love the contrast of daddy's big hand with his little hand and how his whole face just fits perfectly in the palm of daddy's hand! So enjoy these for your viewing pleasure!


And on random sidenotes...


**If you loved the movie Pride and Prejudice, you *HAVE* to go rent Becoming Jane. It is the story of Jane Austin's life...oh my, so many parallels! LOVED IT. I talked to my dear friend *S* last night, and I think we are going to challenge each other to crack open an actual novel...yes, looks like we are going to read Pride and Prejudice! You know how there are certain novels you feel everyone should have "fancied" at some point in their life?! Well, I'm going to take the plunge...in what I believe may be the largest book I've ever read! And Maria, your name got brought up too!!! So yes, we will be giving you a call about your necessary trip to Barnes and Noble! Anywho, if you are like most people and don't have time to read a novel (I am still figuring out how I am going to find the time...but I will make the time), watch the movies!


**Yes, my guilty pleasure is back on TV. Grey's Anatomy. THANK GOD the writing strike is over. I didn't know how much longer I could go through another Thursday without my McDreamy and McSteamy! I am so glad to see Addison back in the mix...I hope it is permanent??! I am doubtful though since I saw that Private Practice is coming back this Fall.


**And the countdown is on for Sex and the City!! I never struck myself as a Sex and the City kinda girl until my girlfriends got me hooked...now I am counting down the time until I can drool over Manolo Blahniks for 2 hours in the movie theater! I love it for the fashion and the Carrie/Mr. Big drama! You can keep the rest!


**Okay...now that it appears that I watch way too much TV or movies by my random sidenotes, I will leave you with one more random thought...Ah HA! I know....


I am dying to come up with a photo project...something I can do over the next few years and possibly make a gnarly coffee book out of. Like what you may think??? Well, some I've seen done...a photographer that took photos of locks that she found in all of her travels, another took photos of children with different racial backgrounds together...very cool to see all the skin tones intertwined. So if you have any ideas, please let me know!! Leave a comment and let's get a good list going...hum...maybe shoes! Okay, enough with my shoe fetish!


Until next time!

m

3 comments:

erinlitteral said...

hmm... that's sounds promising.. I'll think and let you know aif I have any ideas!

erinlitteral said...

okay.. off the top of my head already.. as i'm off to make lunch and turn around to write in :)

What about siblings? i always find it so interesting to view the different and same features of siblings. Old and young. Though the older ones seems to grow in likeness with each other. It's amazing how some turn out very similar in looks and others can be soooo different. I'm talking with the same parents that is. And then maybe you could turn the page and have the parents. These would be very simple pictures. No facy hair, ect.

the Sisson's said...

Michelle - I have always loved photos of "old people." Escpecially those shots of old couples holding hands walking down the street or something like that. Or two old ladies looking into the distance after they've wasted the afternoon away chatting over coffee. You seem to have mastered your baby photos so well -I would love to see you do some old timey pics. Like wrinkly hands that have been wearing the same wedding ring for 50 years! I'm already choking up!!!
Whatever you do I know it will be awesome - good luck!