Saturday, May 10, 2008

*{Where's my bag???}*

Anyone near Scottsboro, Alabama....or know someone that is?! If I ever go through there, this will be one place I stop to shop!! Check this out, it is the Unclaimed Baggage Center. Did you lose that Louis Vuitton bag with your Kate Spade shoes that you packed for your special vacation that never showed up when you got off the plane?! Well, you may be able to find that and more for sale here!!! Pretty crazy, huh?! All those lost suitcases that have no home get sent here and they sell everything they find inside!! It is funny to see what is found in some suitcases!! They even give travel tips to ensure your luggage never ends up there!

Love to share random things that I find...hope you enjoy this one!
-m

1 comment:

Trina Scanapico said...

Neat! No way would I lose a LV purse or a pair of Kate Spade shoes...I'd die! LOL!